Paytm is hiring an Assistant Manager for Digital Marketing with a work-from-home job opportunity. Interested candidates can apply online and appear for the interview process.
Paytm, based out of Noida, India, is an Indian multinational company that provides digital payments and other financial services in both B2C and B2B markets. The company was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in 2010 under the organization One97 Communication.
As per their official LinkedIn page, the company has more than 21,000 employees and the company is hiring for 320+ job roles at present. According to Glassdoor’s data, 69% of Paytm employees would recommend joining the company to their friends.
About The Job
Paytm is looking for a Senior Digital Marketer to expand their marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate should have proven success in leading multi-channel marketing projects and experience managing marketing campaigns.
If you are someone who is interested in data and user behavior, and translating insights to experiments and campaigns excites you, do apply for the job role.
More Details About The Job:
|Company||Paytm – One97 Communication Limited|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing|
|Field Name||Financial Services|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
|Experience||4-6 Years of Experience in Growth/Performance Marketing|
|Job Location||Remote – Work From Home|
Here are some of the major job responsibilities that you will be getting after joining as an assistant manager in Paytm:
- Should handle marketing end-to-end for all live entertainment projects and tours
- Should lead marketing strategy, planning, execution, monitoring, optimization, and reporting for branded IPs and tours
- Should help establish a positive ROI on marketing spends or reach the relevant business objectives on all IP projects
- Should also strive to improve all other marketing and business KPIs as relevant to different projects
- Should be directly involved with the business teams for property conceptualization and feasibility checks
You can check out the rest of the job responsibilities on the job listing page.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Growth/Performance Marketing for a relevant sector
- 3+ years of experience in PPC campaigns on platforms like Google ads and Meta
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Experience with various marketing tools for analyzing and reporting data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply For Paytm Work-From-Home Jobs in 2023?
The application process is simple and you can visit the link shared below. After filling out the form with all the relevant details, you can submit your job application.
Click here to apply for the job.
You can also check out: