Flipkart Recruitment 2023: Flipkart is accepting applications for its Business Analyst role from candidates having 1+ years of experience in a relevant role.
Flipkart is India’s leading eCommerce company headquartered in Bangalore and incorporated in Singapore. Founded in 2007, Flipkart was started with a focus on selling books online but soon, they added more product categories and became a full-fledged eCommerce platform competing with other multinational firms.
As per LinkedIn, Flipkart has around 50,000 employees based on the data that is available publically. Also, they are hiring for more than 80 open positions on LinkedIn itself.
About The Job Role
As a Business Analyst, you would be involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, breaking them down into smaller parts, and implementing creative, data-driven solutions. You would be responsible for defining, tracking, and improving key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders.
Below are some of the major job requirements that you will need to perform while working with Flipkart:
- You will model data in order to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining
- You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insight
- You will be closely working with the business/product teams to enable data-driven decision-making.
- You will drive data-driven decision-making through the stakeholders
- You will drive the team to adopt new and innovative ways of solving business problems
Below are some important qualifications required for the ideal candidate to apply as a Business Analyst:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute
- At least a year of experience in a relevant job role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in SQL, Excel, and other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Good background in statistical modeling and experience with statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS, or SPSS.
- Working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Data Studio, etc)
More details about the Job:
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
|Experience||1+ years of experience in a relevant role|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
How to Apply For Flipkart’s Recruitment As a Business Analyst?
The application process is simple, and you can directly apply from their LinkedIn job posting. Once applied, you will then be going through a series of steps and interviews to get hired at Flipkart.
Here is the link to the official job posting: Click Here