Genpact Off-campus Recruitment Drive 2023: The company is inviting interested candidates to apply for the role of Email Marketing Specialist.
Genpact is a global professional services company with its headquarters in New York. The company has a huge employee base of over 100,000 employees from across the globe and for several roles.
Their service list includes but is not limited to Finance and accounting, Collections and Customer Service, Insurance, Supply Chain and procurement, Analytics, Enterprise Applications, IT Infrastructure, and Management.
Genpact is looking for a highly-skilled Email Marketing Specialist having 7-10 years of working experience with email automation tools like Marketo, or similar. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of email marketing channels, automation, account-based marketing, segmentation, and other relevant skills in the B2B segment.
Below are some of the major responsibilities that you will be handling while working as an email marketing specialist for Genpact:
- Manage outbound/email campaign requests and execute them
- Design emails and programs on Marketo for the campaigns
- Work with our database management team to create a target list
- Work on creating new templates, forms, and landing pages for email marketing campaigns
- Reporting for all the campaign details
- Work with the campaign manager to gather requirements and manage our email calendar and A/B Testing
For further details, you can check the job listing from the link shared below.
- Working experience in email automation tools like Marketo
- Knowledge of Database tools like SFDC and Google Analytics would help
More details about the Job:
|Job Role||Email Marketing Specialist|
|Field Name||Digital Marketing|
|Qualifications||Masters or Equivalent|
|Experience||7-10 Years of Experience|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, India|
How to Apply For Genpact Off-Campus Hiring?
The company is accepting job applications on various platforms but for the given job posting, you can apply through LinkedIn: Click Here to Apply.
Understand the fact that Genpact never charges fees for processing job applications and thus you are not required to pay any charges for the same.
Disclaimer: The organization name, logo, and trademarks mentioned in this job post are copyrighted to their respective owners. We only share this information to help students in their job search.