DataCamp is an online platform providing courses for various specializations. It is very much popular for providing Data Science courses. The services are available both for individuals and companies to get started with learning Data Science, Machine Learning, and other related courses.
The company was founded in the year 2014 and currently, it has more than 200 instructors. The level of courses ranges from Beginners to Advance level courses.
If we browse the courses by Technology then we can find courses including:
- R Language
- Python Language
- SQL Language
- Learning Git
- Shell Course
- Spreadsheet Learning
- And Some Theory
And if we browse the courses by topics then we can find the following popular topics:
- Importing & Cleaning Data
- Data Manipulation
- Data Visualization
- Probability and Statistics
- Machine Learning
- Applied Finance
- Case Studies and Management
So there are tons of resources to learn from. The pricing of DataCamp starts from free but you will only get First chapters of each topic. The first chapters only contain the introduction so you will not be able to take the full knowledge.
Like, suppose if you are taking the Machine Learning course having multiple modules then you will get the first chapters from each module for free. The next chapters will only get unlocked for paid members.
The monthly paid plan starts from around 29 dollars a month. The same plan when purchased for a year total to around 8 dollars a month.
But we have a way to get 2 Months of DataCamp Subscription for Free. And we are not using any illegal method but a genuine way to get that. And 2 months are enough for a student to learn any one of the specializations from there.
Microsoft is providing a Free DataCamp subscription with Visual Studio Dev Essential Account. You just need to sign up for the account and its done.
Steps to Get Free DataCamp Subscription
1. Go to the Visual Studio Dev Essential page from here Click Here
2. Click on the Join or Access Now button and move to the next step.
3. You will have to Sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don’t have one you can always create it.
4. After signing in to your account move to the Benefits tab.
5. Scroll down to see the option for Free DataCamp Subscription and Courses for 2 Months.
6. Click on the Activate button to get access to your Subscription.
7. Just login with your DataCamp account and you are done with the steps.
On following these steps you can get access to DataCamp courses for free. The duration of this free trial is 2 Months so you need to choose a specific career track.
You can always create another account for getting courses again. We will not suggest you to do this because the content creators put so many efforts in creating content for students.
So this was the tutorial to get Free DataCamp subscription. Do comment with your views if you liked it and helped you.
Bonus Method for Present Slide Fans
For some students, the above method never works and we got some responses for the same. Though while trying to get a free subscription to DataCamp we were successful using the above method. Still, we got a bonus method to get a few months of DataCamp access for free.
To avail this offer you need to be a student and should be having a valid identity card showing you as a student. The offer comes from GitHub Student Developer Pack which provides students with access to DataCamp for free. The above method was to get 2 months of access but by this method, students can avail 3 months of all the modules and career paths.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Go the official landing page of GitHub Students from here.
2. Click on the button that says “Get benefits for students” and proceed to the process.
3. It will ask you to sign in with your GitHub account. You can create a new one if you don’t have any.
4. After the sign-in process completes, you will have to prove that you are a student by uploading your valid identity card and a reason for you to join Student Developer Pack.
5. You can explain things with some valid reasons as it has got all the major tools for you to start as a programmer.
6. It will take 3-4 days for them to verify your details and then you will get your free DataCamp access to learn Data Science and Machine Learning.