As a job seeker, you might have seen a number of videos related to Southwest Airlines’ work-from-home customer care job.
The job, as shared on the social media websites like Instagram and Tiktok allows you to earn $18/hour working as a customer care executive. Being a remote job, you can start working right from your home.
In this guide, we will share all the details related to the Southwest Airlines Customer care job that you might be looking for. As per the videos:
Southwest Airlines is hiring customer care executives and the job will provide you with a stable work environment with equal opportunities to grow in your career.
Before you apply for the job, here are some important details that you should know:
What is Southwest Airlines?
Southwest Airlines is one of the leading airline companies based out of the United States in Dallas, Texas. The airline provides scheduled services to 121 destinations within the United States and also to 10 additional countries. As per the 2022 Airline Quality Rating report, Southwest Airlines was ranked as the No. 1 airline in 2021, and 2020.
The company focuses on a profit-sharing business model where employees get an option to purchase company shares at a discount price. Because of this, as of 2020, 6.9% of Southwest Airlines’ shares were owned by its employees.
Southwest Airlines Customer Care Executives
Southwest Airlines is known for its great customer care services. For the same, the company employs candidates for various roles in its customer care branch. As per the reports by Southwest Media, the airline
- carried more than 126 million revenue Customers.
- received 462,098 applications hired 18,482 Employees
- moved more than 205 million pounds of cargo.
While working with so many clients, the company requires a robust network of customer care executives. After the recent pandemic, just like other companies, Southwest Airlines also started focusing on remote job roles and people also started promoting their customer care job role with $18/hour pay.
More About The Job
Pay of $18.50 to $18.50 per hour*, with the opportunity for future increases per applicable collective bargaining agreement wage scale. Opportunities for overtime and shift premiums.
- Fly for free, as a privilege, on any open seat on all Southwest flights (your eligible dependents too).
- Up to a 9.3% 401(k) Company match, dollar for dollar, of your eligible pay, per paycheck.
- Potential for annual ProfitSharing contribution toward retirement
As a Customer Service Agent, the ideal candidate will extend Hospitality to Southwest’s Customers at the ticket counter, baggage service office, and gate area. Customer Service Agents are often the first Southwest Employees that Customers interact with during their travel experience and set a hospitable tone for the Customers’ trip. The ideal candidate needs to be a friendly, patient problem solver who enjoys multitasking and working in a dynamic, safe environment.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company continues to look for opportunities to reflect the communities it serves and welcomes applicants with diverse thoughts, backgrounds, and experiences.
💡Also Read: Yelp Spam Comments Removal Job
Below are some of the important requirements related to the job:
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of Southwest Airlines
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, and use cargo or baggage service by attending to their needs
- Handles any aspect of ticketing and check-in by operating a computerized point-of-sale system, boarding, baggage service, and reservations, and resolving related complaints and problems
You can check out the complete list of requirements on the Job Details page.
How to Apply For Southwest Airlines’ Customer Care Job
To apply for the role, you must fulfill some basic requirements as provided above. Apart from that, there are a few more requirements related to your work process, payment, communication skills, etc.
You can check all these requirements and apply for the job from this link: Click Here