Infosys is welcoming candidates for walk-in interviews for the role of Voice Process in its Customer Service department. Interested candidates can visit the venue on the specified date to appear for the walk-in interview.
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The company was founded in Pune and provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services to businesses globally.
As per the official company page on LinkedIn, Infosys Limited has more than 300,000 employees from more than 50 countries. This makes it one of the biggest employers in the world.
Infosys Walk-In Jobs 2023: Job Description
Infosys is hiring both freshers and experienced professionals for customer service voice process jobs. Below are some of the duties and responsibilities that you will be handling as an employee of Infosys:
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service-focused deliverables.
- Actively support customer queries on general inquiries, activations, fulfillment, and disputes ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes, and in a professional and customer-sensitive manner.
- To participate in an on-call rota, providing a 24-hour, first-line support service to customers.
- Escalate an issue according to the company escalation processes.
- Ensure Customer Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded.
The above duties and responsibilities were for the role of JL2(Process Executives/Senior Process Executives)
There is another job role which is Technical Process Specialist and you can check the details on the Job Listing.
More details about the job:
|Job Role||Process Executive, Senior Process Executive, Technical Process Executive|
|Field Name||IT Services & Outsourcing|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
|Experience||Both freshers and experienced candidates|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
Below are some important requirements related to the job:
- The ideal candidate must have International voice process experience
- He/she should have excellent communication skills
- He/she should be good with 24*7 shifts
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate
Important documents to carry:
- Updated CY or resume
- Two identity proofs including Aadhar card, PAN card, etc
- Educational documents including 10th, 12th, Graduation certification
Walk-in-Interview Date: 16th and 17th October
Walk-In-Interview Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Venue Address: Pune, Phase 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Building B1, ground floor, Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
How to Apply For Infosys Walk-In Drive 2023?
The application process is simple, you can apply for the job through their LinkedIn job posting and then appear for the interview on the specified date and time.
Click here to apply for the job role.
Disclaimer: The organization name, logo, and trademarks mentioned in this job post are copyrighted to their respective owners. We only share this information to help students in their job search.