HCL Career Jobs 2023: HCLTech is hiring freshers for the role of Data Analyst in Noida. The company has published the requirements on different job portals for hiring freshers. The company often provides employment opportunities to freshers in entry-level roles and also provides training to the candidates as per the requirements.
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian Multinational company that provides information technology consulting services to businesses all over the world. The company is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and has multiple branches throughout the globe.
As per LinkedIn, the company HCLTech has 247,342 employees who have shared their details on the social media platform.
More Details About The Job in HCLTech
|Job Role||Fresher Data Analyst|
|Qualification:||B.Sc in Physics|
|Job Type||Contractual Role|
|Experience||No Experience Required|
|Job Salary||2-2.25 LPA|
|Location||A-8&9, Block A, Sector 60, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||3rd October – 6th October|
|Timings||10.30 AM – 6.00 PM|
|Contact – HR||9205045344|
HCL is hiring fresher candidates for the contractual role of Data Analyst. The candidates will be working on the UK shift and have a fixed week off. Also, the candidate will receive a cab facility on both sides.
Below are some responsibilities that the hired candidates will be handling in their day-to-day work process:
- The role is to complete the client L1 certification program to become a certified Data Analyst in the Pipeline Inspection industry after completion of the L1 training program.
- The ideal candidate should be a persistent problem solver who enjoys data-intensive, analytical work.
- This individual must be process-oriented, as adherence to industry standards is required, and should also be deeply committed to quality and accuracy at a highly detailed level.
- The ideal candidate will be managing the necessary interaction with client representatives.
- The candidate will be managing the necessary interaction with project leads.
- The candidate will be fully accountable for the analysis work executed post becoming an L1 analyst.
Desired Candidate Profile
Below are some important traits that the ideal candidate should possess in order to apply for this job role:
- He/She should have good analytical skills
- The candidate should be able to assess and interpret the processed data to differentiate between, welding faults, mill faults, mechanical damage, and other pipeline anomalies, internal and external metal loss.
- He/She should also be able to assess defect significance based on formulae and parameters defined in International Pipeline Repair Codes and by the client.
- Produce technical reports based on the analysis of the pipeline.
- Respond promptly to all client technical inquiries and integrity concerns.
- Through correlation data from site measurements and inspection data, analyze variances and prepare summary reports for management to monitor system performance and product quality.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Must produce accurate reports of a high quality.
- Must meet reporting deadlines.
- Respond to client queries promptly and professionally.
- Abide by all GE Corporate and local policies and procedures including but not limited to Integrity, Diversity, Proprietary Information, Conflict of Interest, QMS, and EHS •Good verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
For more qualities, you can go through the job details page from the links provided below.
Below are some important guidelines related to the qualifications required for this job role:
- The candidate is not required to have a working experience
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate in Science(Physics)
- This job is not for B.Tech/MBA/BCA degree holders
- The work process will require you to take 1 year of training and thus the job requires you to be available for the next 3 years
- Candidates with a BSc in Physics will be preferred
How to Apply For HCL Career Jobs 2023 – Walk-In Interview
Interested candidates can apply for the job from here: Click Here
You can also get in touch with the HR assigned for this job role. The contact details are shared in the table above.
Disclaimer: The organization name, logo, and trademarks mentioned in this job post are copyrighted to their respective owners. We only share this information to help students in their job search.