Cognizant is hiring fresher candidates for permanent a work-from-home job. The job role is news analyst and interested candidates can apply for the job through the details given below.
Cognizant is a multinational IT and technology services company headquartered in the United States. As per Glassdoor’s data, more than 76% of Cognizant employees would recommend working in the company to their friends. This shows the great work culture that the company has.
Cognizant has more than 300,000 employees as per the public data on LinkedIn. This makes it one of the leading technology services companies on a global level.
Cognizant News Analyst WFH Job
Cognizant is hiring a News Analyst with a must-have skill of editing news articles. As a news analyst, you will be working as an important part of their algorithm training process. Your work will revolve around defining factors that are important for their clients.
If you are a highly motivated graduate or a professional journalist interested in the latest news, technology, and social media, then this role is the right one for you.
Desired Skills For This Role
Here are some of the major skills that you will require to appear for this role:
- Degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications, English, political/social sciences or related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable managing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to monitor and analyze real-time data from multiple datasets
- Audit and programmatically apply business rules for data validation
- QA algorithmic data streams to improve the quality of the dataset output
- Participate in UX user research studies for internal QA tools
- Stay up-to-date on new policies, processes, and procedures impacting the QA workflow
Further details can be checked through the apply link given below.
|Both freshers and experienced candidates(up to 11 months)
|Work from home
How to Apply For The Job?
The job application process is simple and you will need to apply for the job through this link: Apply Now. Based on the responses that you share in the above form, you will receive a call for your HR interview. Once the HR interview is completed, a final interview will be scheduled.
Important Guideline: All the interviews will be virtual.