Google has started accepting applications for its Summer Internship Program 2024. You can read further for all the important details and the process to apply for the role of Application Engineering Intern.
Google is an American multinational company founded in 1998 and is famous for its search engine platform. The company also focuses on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, and more.
It is one of the most popular tech companies in the world and a dream company for every person to join once in their career journey.
Google Summer Internship 2024
Google is hiring candidates for its summer internship program who are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
|Job Title||Application Engineering Intern|
|Job Role||As an Applications Engineering Intern, you will play a key role in the development, deployment, and support of Google’s internal business applications. You will work with a team of engineers to solve various problems, implement vendor-sourced enterprise software, configure and customize software, and integrate software with other internal systems. You may also be tasked with creating custom-built software.|
|Work Location||Bangalore & Hyderabad, India|
|Employment Type||Internship for 12-14 Weeks in Summer|
|Batch||2023, 2024, 2025|
As an Applications Engineering Intern at Google, you will play a key role in developing, deploying, and supporting Google’s internal business applications. You will work on a variety of projects, including:
- Building internal solutions with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Helping partners with their day-to-day challenges by working on solution-oriented tasks and also helping them in fixing their problems
- Working on preparing technical solutions based on the requirements
- Integrating third-party products into internal systems as well as supporting and upgrading implemented systems.
- Partnering with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- The candidate should be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- The candidate should have experience in the latest software technologies and one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Communication skill is a must.
- The candidate should be available to work full-time for 12-14 weeks during the summer of 2024.
- The candidate should have experience programming in Java, C++, and/or Python.
How to Apply For Google Summer Internship Program 2024?
Google has added the application process on their Career page. You can click on the Apply Button, create your profile with all the details, and then complete the application process. To apply for the job, you will need to create and upload an updated resume with a transcript in English.
You can find the Job Details here: Apply Now
After the application process, you will get the option to choose your preferred work location like Bangalore, or Hyderabad.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the Google Summer Internship program?
A 12-14-week internship program for undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in pursuing a career in computer science or a related field.
Who is eligible to apply for the Google Summer Internship Program 2024?
You can apply for the program if you:
- Have enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Have a strong academic record
- Are passionate about computer science and technology
Disclaimer: The organization name, logo, and trademarks mentioned in this job post are copyrighted to their respective owners. We only share this information to help students in their job search.