🔔 Students Save Upto 60% On Adobe Creative Cloud -> Check Out Now
Hey there, thanks for allowing me to ask my query in this community.
I wanted to know about the prerequisites to learn DevOps. Can anybody help me know the things that I should know before started my journey with DevOps?
Knowing the prerequisites to learn DevOps will help me plan my learning process.
DevOps is more like a culture that helps in reducing the gap between the developers and business operations. Working in DevOps in different phases might require you to work with different tools and technologies.
Here are some of the basic prerequisites to learning DevOps:
- Knowing Command Line Interface
- Knowledge of a scripting language
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix concepts
- Linux networking
- Working knowledge with a text editor
- Basics of Web Servers including Apache, PM2, etc
- Basics of Databased like MySQL, MongoDB, etc
These are just a few of the things that you can start learning before you go with DevOps. You might also require a few other skills and technologies to move to the further level.