Below is the infographic about the most important skills that everybody should know. These are the skills that recruiters want in the employee to be hired. It would be easy to get your dream job if you know all of them with perfection.
As per the infographic, the most wanted skills are:
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Negotiation Skills
- Service Orientation
- Strong Research Skills
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coordinating With Others
- People Management
- Ability to Accept Constructive Criticism
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem-Solving
- A Positive Attitude
- A Strong Work Ethic
Whenever you go for an interview the recruiters and hiring managers try to find all these skills in you. The questions such as “Where do you see yourself in 5 years“, “Why Should we hire you?” are all asked to get an insight over your thoughts.
They want to know your views, confidence, stress handling capabilities, etc. These skills can not be gained in just one or two days. And you will be caught straight away if you will try to fake these skills in front of someone experienced.
You can gain these skills by doing the following things:
- Listening to informational podcasts related to Business, Finance, Career, Technology, Science, etc
- Reading books and articles on cognitive theories and critical thinking
- Solving quizzes, puzzles, and aptitude questions on a regular basis.
- Attending events and seminars and interacting with people
- Working in group activities either as a leader or an active member
- Being curious about every relevant topic and researching on things
- Writing your goals and dreams and scheduling things to achieve them
These are just a few of the things that you can do to gain the above-mentioned skills. It will surely take your time and energy to get the best possible outcomes.