Online Social Media Marketing Course with Certification
With the help of this Social Media Marketing course from IIDE, the students will be able to learn how to create targeted Organic & Paid Social Media Marketing Campaigns to boost brand awareness, acquire quality leads and get repeat sales.
By the end of this extensive online Social Media Marketing course, you will know the technical aspects of how to run and create social media marketing campaigns, both organically and paid.
About The Trainers
For the video lectures, the trainer is Karan Shah, who is a tech enthusiast, a public speaker, and the founder of the Indian Institute of Digital Education (IIDE). For the last 8 years, he has made an impact on thousands of lives by managing to train 25,000+ students and corporations online and offline.
For the live sessions, there are two trainers:
Anchal Daga, who has worked with Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Dr. Mohans, Royal Sundaram, Featherlite Developers, Forum Sujana Mall & many more companies and provided marketing solutions.
Aneri Joshi, who is an Alumni of the prestigious Welingkar Institute of Management & MET College of Pharmacy. She is an experienced trainer who has trained a number of students by making learning interesting & difficult concepts become easy to understand.
Major Course Details
- 16+ Hours of Live Class
- 4+ Hours of Video Lectures
- Access to Video Lectures for 30 days
- Dedicated Q&A Support & Help
- Tools to master – Facebook Ads, Pixel Code, Sprout Social, TweetReach, Hootsuite, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and more.
This Online Social Media Marketing Course syllabus includes social media tips from the experts and gradually progresses towards advanced topics including Facebook Remarketing and Facebook Sales Funnel.
Here is an overview of the course syllabus:
- Introduction to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Snapchat
- Introduction to Facebook Ads and Instagram Marketing
- Building a Quality Customer Base Online from Scratch
- Audience Targeting Options – Demographics, Interests, and Behaviour
- Facebook and Instagram Ad Placement and Budgeting Options
- Various types of Ad Formats on Facebook and Instagram
- Importance of Landing Pages and Remarketing
- Deeper Understanding of Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Setting up Ads on Twitter and LinkedIn