Online E-Commerce Course With Certification
Do you want to learn how to sell on marketplaces like Amazon and create your own eCommerce store on Shopify?
If yes, then this Online E-Commerce Course from IIDE is for you. By the end of this extensive online E-Commerce course, you will be able to pick the right e-commerce platform for your product and choose appropriate shipping, packaging, and payment partners.
About The Trainers
The video lectures for this course are delivered by Tejas Jhaveri, who is an experienced eCommerce growth hacker with more than 9 years of experience in eCommerce.
On the other hand, the live sessions will be taken by Prathmesh Kavishwar, is an Alumni of the prestigious Flames School of Business. Along with being a Digital Marketing Mentor, he has been a visiting faculty at UPG College.
Major Course Details
- 4+ Hours of Live Class
- 4+ Hours of Video Lectures
- Practice Tests & Assignments
- Dedicated Q&A Support & Help
- Lectures Can Be Attended Via Any Device
- 3 Tools to Master
- Industry Recognized Certification from IIDE
This online e-commerce course syllabus takes you through how beginners sell on Amazon, the different Amazon policies for sellers and also teaches you how to set up your own Shopify store.
Here is a complete overview of the course syllabus:
- Introduction to E-commerce Mechanisms
- Setting Up Your Amazon Seller Account
- Optimizing Product Page
- Setting Up Your Shopify Store
- Marketing Your Store & Analyzing Performance
- Additional Best Practices for E-commerce